How to Insert a Mark into a Mind Map - MindMaster Software
Insert a Mark into the Topic
- Select a topic to be marked.
- Open Marks pane by pressing F9 or clicking button on the Home tab, or clicking the Mark icon from the right sidebar.
- Click an icon to assign to your topics.
- Click more icons from different groups if you need.
Change Views of Mark Pane
There are two views of mark pane. 1) with text version; 2) no text version
Default view for marks is no text version. If you intend to change to with text view, you can click the button next to it.
Add a New Mark Group
You can add your own mark groups for specific purposes.
- On the top of the Mark pane, click Custom Mark Group button.
- Click Add group and rename it.
- Tick Mutex if the content of this group are mutually exclusive.
- Click Add Icons to insert marks from local disk to your group.
- Click Delete Icon at any time if you want to remove it from the group.
Hide Unused Marks
Click button of sidebar in the right to hide unused marks and concentrate on used marks.
- Marks within each group can be mutually exclusive (only one mark from this group can be added on a topic) or not (multiple marks from this group can be added on a topic).
- After a mark is added to a topic, click it to change another mark from the same group.