How to Find and Replace in a Mind Map - MindMaster Software
Posted by Chelsea Yang | 01/08/2021
Find and replace command helps you check the specific word within the whole maps including topics, boundary, note, comment, and task info.
(Ctrl + F)
- Go to Advanced tab and click the Find & Replacement button. A pop-up dialogue will show up.
- Type content you intend to find in the find column, and click Find icon.
- Type content you intend to replace in the replace column, and click the Replacement icon.
- If you want to find an accurate word, please tick Case sensitive for precision.
- If you want to reduce the scope of finding, please tick Whole words only.