How to Export and Print Slides in Mind Map - MindMaster Software
Converting a mind map into a PowerPoint makes it more shareable. Sometimes you may need to print out your mind map for better use.
Export to PowerPoint
Do one of the following to export your slide deck to PPT:
- Below Slide Preview panel, click Export to PPT button and then save the .pptx file.
- On Slideshow tab, click Export PPT button and then save the .pptx file.
- The exported .pptx file only applies to versions starts from PowerPoint 2013.
- You can also export the slides into .pdf file by clicking on the Export PDF button .
Do the following steps to print slides:
- Click the Print button on Slideshow tab, or on the Slide Preview panel, then you can see the print setting and preview interface.
- On Print setting interface, adjust your setting and click the final Print button .
This operation will print all the slides.