How to Edit Slides in Mind Map - MindMaster Software
When you click a slide thumbnail in the Slide Preview panel, it will be displayed in the main window. The title bar at the top of the main window displays the name of the slide you are reviewing.
Edit Slide Content and Content Size
You can change how branches are displayed (expanded or collapsed) on the slide, or edit topic texts using the normal editing commands.
The underlying map will be changed when you have edited topic text, added or removed topics, or changed topic formatting. All these changes are also shown on slides that contain the edited topics.
Change Slide Position
When you are viewing a slide, the gray box indicates its boundary, which is like a window for you to view the map content. To change slides position, you can :
- Click and drag the slide boundary to your preferred place to re-order your slides.
- Right-click the slide you want to move, then click Move Up or Move Down on the context menu.
Rename a Slide
To rename a slide, options are:
- Click Rename button on Slideshow tab or Slide Preview panel and type your preferred name.
- Click the current name at the bottom of the slide thumbnail in the gray box , then you will see it turn blue so that you can type your preferred name.
- Right click a slide in the Slide Preview panel and click Rename in the context menu, you will see its current name turn blue so that you can type your preferred name.
To delete a slide, options are:
- Right click the slide in the Slide Preview panel and click Delete Page in the context menu.
- Click the slide in Slide Preview and click Remove Current button .
To remove all pages from the map, options are:
- Click Remove All button .
- Right click the slide in the Slide Preview panel and click Remove All Slide Pages in the context menu.