How to Drill Topics and Stop Drilling in Mind Map - MindMaster Software
When presenting a mind map, you can use the Drill operation to focus on only one topic and it enables viewers to see the topic's details without being distracted by the rest of the map.
- Select the topic you need to focus on.
- Right click on it to open the context menu.
- Click Drill and all other topics will hide.
Select the topic you need to focus on and then press F4 on the keyboard.
- After drilling a certain topic, you will see this icon on the top right corner of the topic shape, click it and the whole map will show up.
- Or right click the topic to open the context menu, and then click Stop Drilling.