How to Create Slides from Mind Map - MindMaster Software
In Slideshow tab, you can create or manage a set of slides for a map. Each slide can be shown as branch or sub-branch of your map, expanded or collapsed as you desire. This can help focus attention on a specific part of your map for printing.
Create a New Slide Deck
If you want to create a new slide deck, please do the following:
- Select the target topic and click Add Slide On the Slideshow tab, the Slide Preview Panel will appear.
- On the Slide Preview Panel, click the button to create a New Slide Deck.
- A pop-up window will show to remind you to the name new slide deck.
- Type the name of your New Slide Deck and click OK.
On Slideshow tab, click the Slide Preview icon and the Slide Preview panel will appear on the left of the canvas. This is where you can create or manage your slides. Branches with associated slides are marked as a special icon .
- On Slideshow tab, click Slide Preview button.
- A Slide Preview panel will appear on the left of the canvas.
The several buttons that shown below the green cross function almost the same as buttons on the Slideshow tab.
Create Slides from Topics
Right-click a topic on the map, and then click Create Slide from Selected Topic on the context menu.
Add Slide Page
Once you have created a slide from topics, you can add your preferred slides to the slide deck.
- Select your preferred the topic to put on a slide page.
- Click the Add Page button on Slideshow tab, or the first button on the left of the Slide Preview panel.
Create Slides from Topics Automatically
If you don't want to create slide pages one by one, you can create a slide automatically at one click.
- Put the pointer anywhere on the interface.
- Click Auto Create button .
- You can see thumbnails of the auto-create slide on the Slide Preview panel.