How to Add Resources to a Mind Map - MindMaster Software
(Ctrl + G)
You can first create all resource members in the Resource group.
- Select a topic.
- Click Insert Tag button from Home tab to open Tag Manager Panel or right-click the topic to click Insert Tag.
- You can see the Resources group already in the Tag Manager panel as a default tag group.
- Click to select the Resource group (if there is no other tag group, this resource group will be selected automatically).
- From the text box on the right, type resources names. Click enter to type more names.
- Click Add, and then click OK to finish adding resources.
- The created resources will appear in the Insert Tag drop-down menu, the Mark Panel and the Resource bar of the Task Panel.
- To remove resources from the Resource group, go to Tag Manager panel, select a resource, then click the Delete button.
Add/Delete Resource to a Topic
When resources are created, it is easy to add them to topics.
- Select a topic you want to add resource.
- There are 3 places you can choose a resource (please refer to the last section).
- Insert Tag drop-down menu.
- Mark Panel.
- Task Panel, Resource bar.
- Select a resource from one of the places above. When a resource is added to a topic, it will be marked with a blue background color or a tick.
- To remove resources from a topic, simply uncheck the names.