Linux Value Chain Software - Help You Create Beautiful value chain
Value Chain Software for Linux - Overviews
Edraw Linux Value Chain Software is an effective tool for you to create value chain. It is equiped with library of pre-made symbols, examples and templates. Therefore, you can do the value chain analysis efficiently.
Free Download This Program and Draw Value Chain on Linux:
Compatible with Linux system including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Advanced Features of This Linux Value Chain Software
- Drag and drop drawing techniques help you create value chain effortlessly.
- Rich free editable and printable value chain templates allow you to customize your own design as you like.
- A large collection of value chain symbols enable you to draw the value chain easily and quickly.
- It offers different kinds of themes with advanced effects, you are allowed to change your value chain theme in one click.
- Once the value chain finished, users can export the files to other format such as SVG, HTML, Word, PPT, PDF and so on.
Value Chain Symbols
Run this value chain tool for Linux, you will get a variety of free vector value chain symbols such as alue list, arrow, arrow axis, and chevron, etc. Simply drag and drop those shapes to your design.
Value Chain Callout Symbols
Value Chain Shapes
Guide on Creating Value Chain on Linux
Following is an easy tutorial on how to draw value chain on Linux:
- Choose a value chain template to get started. Go to"File" menu > "New" > "Business Diagram". Double click "Value Chain", and then select a template you want.
- Add symbols. From "Value Chain" shapes library on the left panel, drag and drop symbols to the drawing page.
- Add text content. Double click the "Example Text" to edit the value chain text.
- Export or save the completed value chain diagram. Click "File" tab > "Save" to save the file as the default eddx format, or you can choose "Save as" on "File" tab to export to other formats such as jpg, png, pdf, html and so on. You can also print the file, simply go to the "File" menu > Print to set for print option.
Read more: ultimate value chain tutorial
Value Chain Examples
Pictures as follow are some value chain examples drawn by our value chain software on Linux. You can free download, edit, share or save as a template.
New Media Value Chain Example:
Comapny Value Chain Example:
End Customers Value Chain Example: