If you are working on content marketing and not satisfied with the current results, then you need to take infographics into consideration.
1. Infographics Can Draw Audiences’ Attention Better
Combining images with text, Infographics is definitely a very powerful tool to help your content cut through the information jungle and into your targeted audiences’ brains.
2. Infographics Are Easily Scanned and Viewed
Human beings are highly visual and because 90% of of the information that comes to the brain is visual you need to tap into that "optic nerve".
3. Infographics Have the Potential to Go Viral
Effective infographics always get noticed more than mere paragraphs. The more visually engaging the content is, the more it is to be shared.
4. Infographics Help to Increases Traffic
Compelling infographics will drive traffic to your website as people "share" and "click".
5. Infographics Double As An Electronic Marketing Collateral
Due to its unique visual format, infographics can be utlized in electronic marketing materials including flyers, newsletters, brochures as one of the company's marketing strategy.
If you get ready to create awesome infographics, following are some resources to share: