How to Export Infographics to SVG
SVG is an open W3C standard and XML-based vector image format for two-dimensional graphics with support for interactivity and animation. It allows for three types of graphic objects: vector graphic shapes, images and text.
For it is a resolution-independent graphical format, so you don’t have to serve up multiple versions of a given graphic to all of the different screens.
Benefits of SVG
- Image Quality: SVG images are created as vectors, can be scaled up and down without lose of clarity
- Open Standard SVG is an open standard just like Flash which make it accessible to everyone.
- Small Size SVG takes up much less space than their twins created in raster format;
- Search Engine Optimization Basically, SVG is defined in XML format, and XML is simply plain text. Almost all search engines have SVG support, SVG images can be searched and indexed.
Simple Steps to Export Infographics to SVG
Edraw Infographic Software gives you ability to design and convert infographics to SVG within just a few clicks.
1. Run the software.
2. Click Open to open an infographic you recently created.
3. Navigate to File > Export & Send, select SVG.
4. Browse your computer and choose a SVG infographics save location. Following is an exported SVG infographic example.
Why This Infographics to SVG Converter Tool Is Your First Choice
- Buil-in well-designed templates and examples for you to create an infographic quickly.
- A variety of symbols and element for you to draw a creative infographic.
- Vector-based functionality: it is a very useful program capable of producing high quality outputs.
- Preset themes and color bar: change the color of your drawing in one click.
- Support converting files to PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.