How to Improve Your Essay Writing
Improve essays quickly through infographics.
Infographics breathe life into your essay by making it more attractive, persuasive and impressive. Make infographics easily with simple and powerful diagramming software.
There are many ways to improve your essay writing. Most importantly, you need to accumulate knowledge bit by bit on the long-term basis because few things can be done at one go. However, there is truly an effective and quick skill to improve your essays technically - use infographics. For example, the process of translation can be displayed visually in the following diagram.
General Benefits of Infographics
Generally speaking, infographics have the following benefits for information communication.
1. More attractive. Infographics are more eye-catching than texts, since they usually combine pictures, colors, and content that naturally draw the eye.
2. More attention-drawing. Since most people have increasingly shorter attention spans, so people tend to "scan" material as opposed to actually reading text. Infographics help us pay attention to contents for longer time.
3. Increase fun and engagement. Infographics are a fun and engaging medium that can generate a unique connection with readers.
Take Advantage of Infographics to Improve Essays
Information can be conveyed better by infographics sometimes. The visualization nature of infographics can add more persuasion to your argument. This is also an effective way to help you stand out from the crowd. For the readers or reviewers, they will be more interested in your essays with visualized elements in it.
There are many kinds of graphs, charts or diagrams that can visualize ideas and explain numbers in an easy to understand way. Here are some examples for your reference, with some tips about how to use them.
||Used to show percentages. Limit the slices to 4-6 and contrast the most important slice either with color or by exploding the slice. View some vector pie chart examples.
||Suitable for showing changes in quantity over time or comparison of different categories. It works best with 4-8 bars. Refer to some featured column chart examples.
||Good at comparing quantities. For example, comparing figures between four different countries. You may like Edraw's ready-to-use bar chart examples.
||Used to demonstrate trends. For example, a simple line chart can show that the sales keep going up. The trend is good. When presenting, show an uprising arrow later to underscore the point: The future looks good! Check out some creative and attractive line graph templates.
The above mentioned diagrams can all be made by Edraw in a few minutes. Shapes are predefined and can be connected automatically. What is more, various templates and examples are available for free use in Edraw. It will surely be a time and effort-consuming infographics creator to improve your academic writing.
Automatic Diagramming Software
Edraw is an all-in-one diagramming tool with predefined symbols. Edraw offers you a variety of diagram makers, and provides diagram examples and libraries of ready-made templates and shapes for quick and simple creation of professional-quality diagrams. All templates and examples are editable, printable and for free download.
It also supports export of vector graphic multipage documents into multiple file formats: vector graphics (SVG, EMF, EPS), bitmap graphics (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF), web documents (HTML, PDF), PowerPoint presentations (PPT), and Adobe Flash (SWF).
Download Full Software Package and View More
Examples for Free
How to Make Infographics for Essays
In Edraw, only a few steps are needed to gain characteristic infographics. You can make the most of the well designed examples to get started instead of starting from scratch. Click relevant link to see more detailed guide.
6 Tips for Infographics Design
- Information communication is the priority.
- Make it knowledgeable.
- Make it structurized.
|Make it intuitive.
Make it personalized.
Ensure the accuracy.
More Tips to Improve Essays
1. Gathering information. Read other people's essays and collect as many materials as possible.
2. Getting organized. Make a little timeline for your essay writing. Make a list of everything you want to read and try to get hold of all your material before you start. Think about how long you're going to spend reading and researching, planning, and writing - leaving a day or two before the deadline to make any significant changes, or just in case things don't work out as plan. You simply won't have your best creative ideas under pressure.
3. Keep it clear, concise and logical. Remember that repetition is an essay killer. The simplest method to improve your writing skills is to eliminate the repetitive word or phrase from your essay.
4. Keep away from plagiarism. No one will value the essay of a writer who is not honest.
5. Keep practicing since practice makes perfect.
More Infograogics Resources
Network diagram examples
Business Plan Examples
Strategic Planning Examples
Infographics about Health