An easy fishbone diagram maker that helps make fishbone diagrams with examples and templates. Quickly and easily create fishbone diagram with predefined shapes in minutes, requiring no drawing skills and experience.
Discover why Edraw is the simplest and easiest, yet most powerful fishbone diagram maker: Download it Now.
Simple Fishbone Diagram Maker - Make Great-looking Fishbone Diagram
Edraw fishbone diagram maker is specially tailored for the creation of professional
and presentation-quality fishbone diagrams from templates. It only takes a few minutes to build an attractive infographic fishbone diagram. The interface is super user-friendly so that anyone can master the software quickly, without learning curve and no drawing skill required. The full color, SVG shapes and vivid clipart, are all provided for an incredible, immersive visual experience. Simply drag and drop symbols,
built-in designed themes, and automatically share your finished fishbone diagrams into a presentation or PDF by only one click.
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Features of Edraw Fishbone Diagram Maker
The following features are beyond your expectation and will lead to results more
than you expect.
- Various templates and examples - quick creation and time saving
- More than 8000 vector symbols, clipart - presentation quality infographic
- Seamless integration with MS Office - easier output and better
- In-depth tutorials - no worries in using
- 30-Day Refund Guarantee - quality guarantee
- 30-day demo version - free trial before purchase
Features of Edraw Fishbone Diagram
The fishbone diagrams made by Edraw are marvelous for these features:
- Perfect layout with branches paralleled.
- Attached and movable text boxes enable easy information input and edition.
- Easy adding and deleting of sub branches for the attached connection points.
- Instant change of theme through which color, line and fill styles can all be enhanced with 1 click.
- Flexible presentation aided by the function supporting modification in full screen mode.
- Beautiful backgrounds are available, allowing quick and easy background change. Users just need to drag the predefined background out.
Fishbone Diagram Examples
This is an example about the causes for employee resign. All the reasons are divided into two parts with a cross-functional shape: reasons from the perspective of employer and reasons from the perspective of employee.
View More Fishbone Examples
The title of this template is highlighted by Vector text, which can be adjusted just like other Edraw shapes. A fish frame shape is used to surround all causes, making the diagram more vivid.
This is a relatively simpler fishbone diagram with limited number of causes. Thus, its layout is easy, locating all reasons on the left of the category shape, looking neat and organized.
Another fishbone diagram about the causes of lab result delay. The reasons are categorized in the 6M method. You can download and use it directly.
Download fishbone diagram maker and view all examples for free
Using Fishbone Diagrams for Cause Analysis
Fishbone Diagram Symbols
Fishbone Diagram Examples and Templates