Fishbone Diagram Guide - Create Fishbone Diagrams for PowerPoint
Sample Presentation - Fishbone Diagram Guide
Presented below is an editable presentation example which explains fishbone diagram visually. It presents a simple guide about fishbone diagram from the following perspectives:
- Definition of Fishbone Diagram
- History of Fishbone Diagram
- Benefits and of Fishbone Diagram
- Fishbone Diagram Software
- Tips to Create Fishbone Diagram
- Fishbone Diagram Examples
Click the following image or links to download this PowerPoint example.
This slideshow example is free for download and easily editable. Double click the text boxes to replace the content. The shape size, color and background can all be edited easily.
You can also export the eddx file into PDF, JPG and many other formats. These slides will surely help you deliver wow and help you create fishbone diagrams instantly.
To design more beautiful slides like those shown in the presentation, try our amazingly powerful presentation tool.
Create Fishbone Diagrams in PowerPoint Format
Try our out-of-the-box software to make your fishbone diagrams for PowerPoint a lot faster than MS Office. After the fishbone diagram is finished, it can be turned into PowerPoint format with 1 click.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial showing you how to make fishbone diagram in PowerPoint format.
- Start Edraw.
- Double click the icon of Fishbone Diagram in the Business Diagram group.
- Drag a suitable Cause and Effect Diagram shape onto the canvas. All shapes have attached connection points. Lines and shapes can be connected automatically.
- Edit the shape through the selection handles or control points.
- Reset diagram style by choosing another theme.
- Double click the shape to type in texts.
To export the diagram as PowerPoint format, do either of the following.
- Click the export button in the Quick Access Toolbar on the upper left corner of the program. It is an orange button with a capital P.
- Go to File tab, hit Export & Send, Choose Office and then Click PowerPoint.