How to Set Page Margin?
A page margin is the area between the main content of a page and the page edges. If the exists, then a gray border will appear on the canvas where the red arrows point to. In Edraw Max, the default option is to show the gray border. The unit of the distance is millimeter and the default value is 10 in horizontal and vertical direction. You can choose to show or hide the gray border, and change the width of the margin.
To adjust the default page margin value, you can:
Click File menu, go to Options > Grid.
- Click the up arrows and down arrows to increase or decrease the number.
- Press Enter to set your adjustment to your diagram.
- Or print in the number you need in the blanks directly and press Enter.
- After the setting is done, go back to the canvas and the gray border will disappear.
See the contrast between the default and customized page margin value:
- You can customize the page margin horizontally and vertically as you want. Here I set the page horizontal margin as 40, and vertical 20.
- When you set the page horizontal and vertical margin both as zero. The gray border will disappear.