How to Extend Edraw Max Trial Period?
Edraw Max offers a 30-day free trial version for users to test the functionality of the program. For people who want to evaluate the software for more than 30 days and then buy the software, you can use the following instructions to extend the trial period.
How to Extend Edraw Max Trial Period
- Click the uninstall.exe to Uninstall Edraw Software from the software install folder.
- Delete the whole install folder. For example: D:\edraw max\ if you have install edraw there.
- Go to the Windows Temporary folder and delete: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Edraw\Edraw Max\
- Download the latest version from https://www.edrawsoft.com/download-edrawmax.html
- Install the software again.
Press Control + Shift + G to navigate to Libraries/Edraw/Edraw Max/ . Delete the whole folder, and launch Edraw Max again.
Edraw Max Trial Limitations
The trial version has watermark limitation. You need to purchase a license to remove the watermark . The above instructions will not be able to get you complete software. If the trial version of the software runs with limitations, they will still run in limitation as the trial software will always remain in trial using these methods. It is always recommended to buy Edraw Max software if you like it. This will help us keep the software up to date.