Error: "There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive E"
Some user might occur the problem "There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive E" when they start Edraw. It's a common issue that might be happening to any program, not specific to Edraw. Here are the resolutions we get from the internet that most people found them useful.
Your drive letters setup is wrong. Such as an Iomega Zip drive, configured as drive letter C.
You do not have a removable disk in the removable disk drive.
1. Find out what your “Drive E” is and put a portable storage medium, such as an SD. See if the error goes away.
2. If it cannot figure out what’s going on, you can follow the below ways:
a. Change the drive letter assignment for the removable drive to a letter other than C.
- Right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
- Click Disk Management.
- Right-click the partition, logical drive, or volume that you want to change, and then click Change Drive Letter and Paths.
- Click the removable drive, click it, click Change, click the drive letter that you want to use, and then click OK.
b. Disable the USB Mass Storage Device in Device manager like this:
- Open up your Windows Control Panel.
- Under Devices and Printers, Choose Device Manager.
- For Windows 10, you will choose "Hardware and Sound" first. Then Device Manager will be listed under "Devices and Printers".
- Open up the Universal Serial Bus controllers group.
- Right-click on the 'USB Mass Storage Device' item.
- Choose 'Disable'.