How to Export Mindmap to Word
A mind map is a visual way of presenting an idea or a concept. With other elements linked to the center, a mind map illustrates the main idea in an effective way. You can use Edraw to create a mind map with all kinds of shapes, symbols and templates provided. With its capability of creating beautiful mind maps and its compatibility with MS files, Edraw can be a very powerful tool. This page extends ways of exporting a mind map to MS Word.
How to Export a Mind Map to MS Word
1. Create a mind map you need on Edraw. A large amount of mind map templates and examples are prepared for every possible application, choose one that you need and simply modify the content if you want to save time.
2. Once you completed the designing of your mind map, click on button "File"(As shown in upper image). Then click on button "Export & Send", you will get several options. Follow the lead of the red arrows and click on button "Word", you will get your mind map successfully exported.
- Please remember your output path in case you cannot find your exported file.
- Please notice that the shapes and colors can still be edited in mind map.
- While exporting your mind map, you can set the zoom size of the exported document. At the same time, you can select to export all pages, export background or export as group object.
Export all Pages: Tick this option all pages will be exported to PowerPoint.
Export background: If you choose this option, the background of your drawing will also be exported to PowerPoint.
Export as group object: By ticking this option, you can choose to export only the selected part of your drawing.
This is the final result you will get:
As mentioned before, mind maps in Edraw can be exported into any MS Office file formats. More Information please refer to below links: