A Guide to Edraw's Diagram Templates - Mindmap, Org Chart, Flow Chart...
Available Diagram Templates
Over 200 kinds of diagram templates are readily available to enrich your presentation, report, essays and so on. The major types include mind map, flowchart, organizational chart, network diagram, Gantt chart and business cards and so forth. Firstly, have a look at some examples.
Features of Edraw's Diagram Templates
Generally, these templates are ready-to-use, editable, printable and shareable. To be more specific, Edraw's visuals templates are characterized by:
- High quality. All templates are professionally designed as presentation-quality, in popular vector format. All are highly artistic blend of color, text and imaging.
- Large in number. Users can gain over 1000 templates to get started in diagramming instantly. The extensive collection covers over 200 types of diagrams. And Edraw team keeps expanding the templates collection every day.
- Rich in styles. You can choose from a wide variety of templates: highlight style, 3D templates or flat graphics.
- Easily editable. All templates are editable since they are created with smart vector shape. Some shapes include floating quick buttons that support point-and-click editing. The mind map, flow chart and org chart shapes can even generate new shapes automatically. When you open a template, its related stencils also open next to the canvas, allowing quick modifications.
- Flexibly compatible with other programs. One template can be exported into many other formats (pdf, docx, pptx, jpg, ong, svg and so on). You can share it with others on any platform.
How to Find a Template
It is easy to find a template in Edraw. After you start Edraw, you can see a search box under the toolbar. Type in the diagram type and click the search button. And the embedded templates in the program will be shown.
Only a small portion of Edraw's templates are contained in the software. Many more are uploaded online. For more templates, refer to links on the right of this page or visit this page.
How to Modify a Template
The simplest and fastest way to create a diagram is to get started from a template. Edraw makes it even simpler and faster by offering advanced tools of diagramming.
- Themes: one click on the theme changes font, color, line and fill style all together at once.
- Backgrounds: Just drag and drop your preferable background to replace the default one.
- Text tool: Most shapes are designed with text boxes. Double click the shape to type in your own contents.
Diagram Templates for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Download and open a template.
- On File menu, point to Export & Send, and click Office option.
- Click the Word/PowerPoint/Excel button.
- The MS PowerPoint document window will open within Edraw.
The diagram is exported to a MS document immediately, in editable format.
Comprehensive Diagramming Software
Edraw is comprehensive diagramming software which can produce various diagrams, infographicsandpresentation.Ithasbothbasicandadvancedfeaturessothatitmeetseverybody's requirements. For its drag and drop functionality, even novice users can create nice and novel diagrams. Edraw is easy to use with dynamic user guide and it comes with a great deal of tutorials that can be found on its website that make using the software extremely easy. See why it is the second-to-none choice for charting or diagramming.