Design E-cards of Your Own Style
Definition - What does E-card Mean
E-card is short for electronic card. It is a special greeting or post card created and customized and sent through the Internet to the recipient. Customizations of e-card may include a wide variety of backgrounds and text fonts including some as cursive writing, graphics, cartoon-style animations (proprietary to Adobe), video and sometimes music.
Significance - How Can E-cards Benefit Us
The significance of e-cards lies in the benefits of environmental protection. By saving more papers, fewer trees will be cut. Another benefit of e-card is money saving since you can design in with free elements. It is also very convenient to send e-cards via e-mail, without need to rely on express anymore. An e-card can be sent to as many people as possible with a few clicks in seconds.
Steps - How to Design Your Own E-cards
If you don't have any drawing skill, get started from a ready-to-use template and then customize it. In Edraw, everyone can handle this easily.
- Start Edraw. Move the cursor to choose Business Card. Below the Templates icons, there are some well-formatted examples. Double click the example you need to open it. Let's take the Christmas Card as an example.
- When the example is opened, a group of clipart pictures are also presented next to the card. You can drag and drop these clipart images to improve the card.
- To beautify the fonts, try to insert vector text.
- To change the background, click the Libraries button to show the drop down menu, choose General and then select Backgrounds. Drag and drop one suitable background to the canvas.
- Use the color bar or color palette to change shape color.
Several unique festival cards are pre-drawn for immediate use. Users can also make some modifications to them. Click the thumbnails to view large versions or download them.
New Year Card
Thanks Giving Card