Create a Personalized Christmas Card
Christmas is coming soon and it's time to prepare presents! Are you ready for making unit and impressive Christmas cards for your family and friends? Here is the tutorial! We will teach you how to make a fantastic Christmas e-card with your own photo on! Get going!
Start a Christmas Card Drawing Page
Edraw can be used as an excellent Christmas card maker coming with extensive built-in Christmas illustrations. When you open a new drawing page, all the Christmas illustrations will automatically show on the left.
1. On the File menu, point to New.
2. Click Business Card from the Template Category, and then select Christmas icon.
3. Double click the Christmas icon to start a new drawing page.
How to Edit the Background
First apply a white background for your drawing. Every time when you edit the background, you need to switch from the foreground view to background view.
Apply a White Background
1. Click the Library button.
2. Click General.
3. Click Background.
4. Drag and drop a White Background on the canvas.
Edit the Background
1. Switch to Background view. To do this, you can:
Go to View tab, and click Background View button.
Or click the quick button on right bottom corner.
2. Fill the background color using Fill button on Home tab.
3. Add decorations such as snowflakes or dots from the library.
4. When you finish editing, don't forget to switch back to Normal View.
How to Operate Text Block
1. On the Home menu click Text button.
2. Click and drag on anywhere of the page to create a text box.
3. Type words in the text box.
4. When finish typing, click Select button to switch back to normal mode from text editing mode.
5. To customize the font style, color and size, go the Font toolbar under Home tab.
6. To move or rotate the text block, select and operate on the control handles.
How to Insert Photo
1. Click the Picture button under Insert menu.
2. Insert a photo.
3. Click on the photo to select it, then you can resize, rotate and move the photo.
4. You can do some quick changes through the Picture Format context toolbar.
How to Print and Export the Christmas Card to other Formats
1. Click the File Menu.
2. Click Print.
3. Set the print options and print the card.
1. Click the File Menu.
2. Click Export & Send.
3. Choose a format and export the Christmas card.
A Christmas Card Example