Create Custom & Creative Business Cards
Make your own personalized business card that can highlight your business advantages and enterprise culture. Instantly get started with and get inspired by ready-made templates. Easily edit text, change colors and insert a logo.
Edraw can serve as an awesome Business Card maker with extensive built-in shapes and clipart. When you open a new business card drawing canvas, all the relevant libraries will automatically show to the left of the canvas.
A wide variety of free business card templates are ordered for you. You can definitely find a suitable one. Just start with a business card template to save time and effort. See how to do it in the following tutorial.
Open a Business Card Drawing Canvas
1. On the File menu, point to New.
2. Click Card in the Available Templates list.
3. Double click the Business Cards icon to open a new drawing page. The necessary libraries also open such as Business Card Templates.
4. Open more libraries by clicking the drop-down menu of Libraries. For, example open the Plants library in Floor Plan category.
Choose a Business Card Template
1. Click the library titled as Business Card Templates.
2. Click the template you like.
3. Drag and drop a template onto the canvas.
4. Select another template and drag it onto the canvas if you don't like the previous one.
Edit Business Card Background
1. Switch to Background view. To do this, go to View tab, and click Background View button.
2. Change the background color by using Fill button on Home tab.
3. Add decorations such as flowers from the 2D Block library.
4. When you finish editing, don't forget to switch back to Normal View.
Operate Text Box
1. Click the library titled as Business Card Text.
2. Drag a suitable text box onto the card. Alternatively, on the Home menu click Text button. Click and drag on anywhere of the page to create a text box.
3. Add content in the text box.
4. Click Select button to switch back to normal mode.
5. Edit the text font, color and size as you do it in Word under Home tab.
6. To move or rotate the text block, select it and drag the green round rotation handle.
Insert Company Logo
1. Click the Picture button under Insert menu.
2. Browse your target logo and insert it.
3. Click on the logo to select it, then you can resize, rotate and relocate the photo.
4. You can do some quick changes through the Picture Format context toolbar.
Print and Export Business Card
1. Click the File Menu.
2. Click Print.
3. Set the print options and print the card.
1. Click the File Menu.
2. Click Export & Send.
3. Choose a format and export the Business Card.
Business Card Examples
Our professional design team has elaborately prepared an array of delicate Business Card templates. Click here to enter the templates page for free downloads.
Built-in Elements for Creating Business Card Quickly
Edraw aims for efficiency and simplicity in designing business cards. It makes it ridiculously easy for any on to gain amazing business cards by offering built-in templates, shapes and text box. These shapes are all specially customized. Users just need to do some simple clicks, drag-and-drop and typing. Tons of time will be saved but high quality results will be obtained.
Download our business card maker to try it for free. You can test it for 30 days before buying it. More business card templates are porovided on our website categorized by different industries. Click the following links to view more templates.