A Simple Way to Make Good-looking Banner
Start a Banner Drawing Page
Edraw banner maker helps users make delicate banners from ready-made templates and built-in shapes. Experience how amazing it simplifies your design work.
1. On the File menu, point to New.
2. Click Presentation from the Template Category, and then select Banner icon.
3. To start from a bank page:
Double click the Banner icon to start a new drawing page.
To start from existing templates:
Click Banner icon, and from the corresponding Example Window, choose a banner example and double click it to edit.
Set up Your Banner Size
First you need to draw a rectangle shape and set the size.
2. Double click on any blank area of the drawing page, a small window for setting the rectangle size will pop up.
3. Input the width and height data, then click OK.
Design the Banner
Fill the Background Color1. Switch to Home tab.
2. Select the Rectangle.
3. Click Fill button to open the fill options. You can fill the background with solid color, gradient color, pattern, texture or a picture.
Insert a picture or logo1. Switch to Insert tab and click Picture button to insert pictures.
2. Adjust the picture's size to fit your design.
3. Drag and place the picture to the exact position. You can use arrow keys to nudge the picture into position.
Use Existing Vector Clipart:Edraw has included a large collection of vectorial illustrations that you can use in your banner design.
1. Click Library button on the top left corner of the canvas.
2. From the pull-down menu click illustration. Many sub categories will appear. Click a desired one to open, and all illustrations in this category will show in the library pane.
3. Drag and drop an illustration to the correct area. You can use arrow keys to nudge the picture into position.
Draw a clipart or shape:To draw a clipart, go to Symbols tab, and use Pen Tool or Pencil Tool to make custom graphics. Or you can also open Library -> General -> Basic Drawing Shapes to use ready made drawing shapes.
Export the Banner to Other Formats
1. Click the File Menu.
2. Click Export & Send.
3. Choose a format and export the banner.
1. Click the File Menu.
2. Click Print.
3. Set the print options and print the banner.
A Banner Example
Edraw has elaborately designed a group of beautiful banner examples and templates. Go to the template pages and get free downloads.