Change Theme Color in Flowchart and Business Diagram
Each shape element receives a different, but coordinated color treatment. With the new Theme feature, you can format the colors and effects in an entire diagram with a single click.
Edraw provides several predefined document theme colors, but you can also create your own by customizing an existing document theme color, and then saving it as a custom document theme color.
Apply a Theme Color
You can change the document theme color that is applied by default in Edraw programs by selecting another predefined document theme or a custom document theme. Document themes that you apply immediately affect the styles that you can use in your document.
Do one of the followings:
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Themes group, click Colors.
- To apply a predefined document theme Color, click the document theme color that you want to use under Built-In.
- To apply a custom document theme color, click the document theme color that you want to use under Custom.
Tips: Custom is available only if you create one or more custom document theme colors.
Customize the Theme Colors
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Themes group, click Theme Colors.
- Click Create New Theme Colors to open the Create New Theme Colors dialog.
- In the Name box, type an appropriate name for the new theme colors.
- Under Theme colors, click the button of the theme color element that you want to change. Select a color you want in the Select Color pallette.
- Repeat step 3 all of the theme color elements that you want to change.
- Click OK.