Business Report Diagrams Software
Business Report Diagrams Software
Edraw Max offers optimal tools to make it super easy to create professional-looking business report diagrams, such as sales report, market research and business forms and so forth. It lets you create all kind of business report diagrams and then print them, share them directly with your clients. Easily create a professional quality expense report diagram or income comparison chart for your business in minutes. It can also export to PDF, PowerPoint, Word and Graphics.
Click here to try the power of Business Report Diagram Maker on your project with our free full-functioned trial version.
Software Features for Preparing Business Report
1. Get Started from Templates as Soon as Possible
- Edraw has an extensive bank of ready-made Business Diagram Templates.
- Over 200 kinds of commonly used communication devices and templates.
- Add your own pictures such as company logo and photos to make attractive, personalized business report slides and documents.
2. Add Your Contents as Easy as Pie
- Choose from our prepared templates and libraries with over 8,000 symbols which keep expanding. Drag and drop any shape you like into the drawing page. Search by key word, category or alphabetically using our intelligent search system.
- Insert text in existing text boxes or add text boxes any time in any location on the canvas. Resize, recolour and relocate text box freely.
- Or add a photo instantly using the Inset feature.
- You can also browse to any folder on your computer to use your own pictures. Add these to the embedded library for fast future application.
3. Print It out/Save It in Various Formats
- Now simply print your work in high clarity. Or save it in various formats for future use. Wide format compatibility ensures seamless cooperation with others. If you need to edit, there are simple intuitive tools to use.
- Point and click or drag the attached buttons to resize, recolor, rotate and move shapes.
- Change the colour of images and background through preset themes.
Start to Create a Business Report Diagram
Click here to Download Business Report Diagrams Software. Then you can use the built-in Business Diagram Templates to create and present your business report in a visually striking way. You can preview some of Business Diagram Templates created by Edraw on this page. To design your own absolutely unique business report diagrams, you just need to download and install it on your computer.
Free Business Report Diagrams Download
Edraw's Business Diagram Templates let you create nice-looking diagrams quickly with its built-in symbol elements. Use one of the ready-made business card templates and backgrounds, add your business logo, text and artwork to create professional cards quickly.
|Marketing Dashboard||Retail Dashboard||Sales Data Dashboard|
|Customer Loss Analysis||ECommerce Workflow||Smart Phone Comparison|
How to Make Business Report Shine
To make your business report impressive and deliver wow during the presentation, you need to design organized slides and present the data effectively. Seeing is believing. Visual diagrams show the hidden insights of numbers clearly. Edraw helps you gain innovative infographics to make your report visually pleasing. Below is a brief introduction about how to apply various diagrams to add charm to your presentation.
Apply pie chart to show the proportional structure of your products in terms of sales revenue. This is beneficial to find our the most competitive product and the least profitable one.
Use line chart to analyze the market trend. An uprising trend of your company's development will lift your staff's spirit and enhance their motivation.
A bar chart can be utilized to compare all salesmen's performance. This is beneficial for rewarding the best performer as well as urging those who are not doing well.
A fishbone diagram is ideal for analyzing the customer loss, illustrating all possible causes of different categories.
Swot matrix helps you find out your enterprise's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities as well as threats. Know your competitors as well as yourself to keep competitive.
A workflow diagram can show the whole business process step by step. Through such schematic diagram, business analysts can find out both the value-added and non-value added process.
Draw a feature comparison chart to compare your product with your competitor's product. Find out what you should do to optimize the work. Think from the customers and users' point of view.
Besides the commonly-used charts and graphs, you can always try innovative method to demonstrate information visually. For example, mind maps can also benefit the seeking and sharing of market strategies.
Listed above are only some of the available options, you can learn more types or diagrams to do business report wisely.
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later