Create Professional Business Form on Mac
With an advanced business form program for mac, making professional business form has become super easy.
Open a Business Form Template
On the File menu, point to New.-> Click Form, and then double click the icon of the form you need, such as Invoice
A blank canvas and the necessary libraries open automatically.
To save time, start with a form example. Double click the example you like.
Add Business Form Shapes
- Drag and drop shapes from the Forms library to the canvas, such as Header and Logo. Use the dynamic guidelines to align shapes.
- Continue dragging other shapes onto the page to build the main structure.
- Drag the green square handles to resize shapes.
Position the pointer over logo shape and then move the pointer over the floating action button. ->Click Replace Logo. -> Select your logo.
You can also insert your logo by clicking Insert Picture From File under Insert tab.
Edit Business Form
Change a shape's color and outline by choosing any quick style in the Styles group under the Home tab.
To edit a table in the business form, select it and then go to Table tab.
Add/Delete a Row/Column
To insert a row, follow these steps: Rest the cursor to the left of a row. ->When the cursor turns into a dark black arrow, click to choose the row. -> Click Insert Above or Insert Below.
To insert a column, choose a column and then click Insert Left or Insert Right.
Rest the cursor above the border, when the cursor turns into 2 arrows, drag the mouse to resize a row or column.
Alternatively, enter height and width value in Cells Size group.
Distribute Rows and Columns Evenly
If you prefer, you can distribute all of the rows and columns evenly.
Click in the table. ->Under Table tab, in the Cell Size group, click Distribute Rows or Distribute columns.
Change Fill and Border
To change fill of the form, you can also click Fill in the format task pane to the right of the canvas.
To change borders, click the triangle under Borders button under Table tab and select the border style you need.
Lay out Business Form
- To align multiple shapes vertically or horizontally, select the shapes you want to align, then, click the Align button under Home tab to align shapes.
- When moving a shape, the dynamic guidelines show to help you align it with the nearby shapes.
- To distribute three or more shapes at regular intervals, select the shapes, and then, click Distribute in Arrange group under Home tab.
- To locate the whole diagram in the center, click Center in the Arrange group under Home tab.
Add Text to Business Form
- To edit text, double-click the shape, place the cursor where you want to change the text, and then type. See the illustration below.
- To add more text boxes, press Ctrl + 2. Press Ctrl + shift + 2 to adjust text box.
- Choose a different font under Home tab. Customize the size, color and alignment by clicking the relevant menus.
Change Business Form Theme
By changing Business Form theme, you can enhance fill, line and text style altogether at 1 click.
Switch to Page Layout tab, select another theme.
Add Background to Business Form
To add a background, go to Page Layout tab and then:
- Click a color for colorful background.
- Click Choose Background to select a predefined background.
- Click Remove Background if you don't want the added background anymore.
- Switch to View tab and then click Background View to edit and personalize the background.
Save or Export Business Form
Click Save on File tab to save as the default format. Choose Save as on File tab to save as other formats. The Save As dialog in Edraw presents you with many options. The top ten choices are the commonly used formats.
You can choose to save in local files or save in your Cloud. Saving it in Team Cloud can share it with more people.
Hit Export & Send under File to export the form as needed format such as PowerPoint, JPG, PDF and so on.
Print Business Form
- Click File tab and then choose Print. A preview of your document automatically shows.
- To view each page, click the arrows below the preview.
- TIP: Use the zoom slider below the preview to magnify the image of the document.
- To go back to your document and make changes before you print it, click the top left arrow.
To print your drawing on only 1 paper, click More Print Setup... and then choose Fit to.
Click here to view and download some nice business form examples.
Download Business Form Software: