Start From Free Edraw brochure Template
Creating a brochure in Edraw is easy. It only takes a few seconds to choose a
basic template, insert text and images, and add the finishing touches.
Free Download brochure Template
If you want to use a ready made template, go to brochure templates page and
choose the brochure that best suits you.
How to Create Brochure
PowerPoint brochure Template
Easy to Create brochure in PowerPoint
When you finish creating your brochure in Edraw, one click on the Export button
will transfer your drawing into MS PowerPoint presentation.
You need to consider few things when creating a brochure.
View a Simple PowerPoint brochure Template
Personalize your brochure and Give it the Look and Feel that You Want
In order to save the template as a design template, you need to download
Edraw and edit it. All templates in the software gallery windows can freely change
in color, theme and effect.
View a Word brochure Template
Create brochure for PDF
All are simple, only clicking on the Export PDF button
will convert your brochure template into PDF.
You can view the PDF brochure Template
to view the quality.
- Identify and target your audience: Before starting the design process, its important to identify who you are
writing to, and what do you want them to know.
- Use attractive headline and graphics: Usually the attractiveness of the cover page will determine whether one wants to continue reading the inside or not.
- Make sure it's succinct and easy to read: Be concise and avoid listing too much details on your brochure. Simplify your content and get rid of irrelevant information.
- Be unique and creative. Your brochure design should be original and unique so that people could easily recognize it with one glance.
- Ensure the layout is clean and organized: Structure the information and balance the components in a clear and organized way. Overdo images, graphics and texts will cause difficulty to follow the key content.
- Include call to action: An effective brochure should include a call to action, and that's your final purpose. Give readers an incentive to moved forward for your product or service, such as a free sample, discount coupon or gift. This will lead them to get to know your business deeper and include you as a consideration when they need such product or service.