Are diagrams used appropriately in reports? Could they present the information well? These are the questions you need to ask yourselves while using diagrams in business reports, since there are some awful examples appear at times. A poorly-constructed diagram can easily, though unintentionally, mislead and be misconstrued. Here are some useful tips for you to create effective diagrams.
- Before insert a diagram, try to make sure whether it is necessary. Don’t misuse diagrams if it’s not a must.
- Do not overuse diagrams in one report, because too many diagrams will cause focus lost.
- Don’t use default color and format, try to design and customize your own style, and make it attractive.
- Make the diagram title striking and straightforward.
- Footnote your data sources, which will make your diagram more professional.
- Try to reduce non-data elements, if can’t, use light colors.
- Use harmonious combination of colors, usually different shades of the same color are preferred.
- Make it simple and concise. If your diagram is conveying more than one message, try to make more than one diagram. Complicated diagrams are not recommended.
With large build-in libraries and more than 6000 vector symbols, drawing couldn’t be easier! Edraw Max lets you create a wide range of diagrams using templates, shapes, and drawing tools while working in an intuitive and familiar Office-style environment.
No other diagram software gives you all these
- Self-teaching program with the dynamic help, designed to be easy enough for anyone to use with no training, no manual, and almost no learning curve.
- Design and document based on a wide range of build-in shapes and examples.
- High quality product and the best price.
- Free maintenance update and free technology support.
Why choose Edraw Max
- Use the diagramming software that best maps to what you know and where you’re headed.
- Fully vector-based graphic software, which facilitates the rapid creation of flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams and more.
- Just drag the build-in shapes from the library pane and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn’t be easier!
- Create professional-looking diagrams quickly with themes, effects and quick styles.
- Gain greater productivity in diagramming with features like automatically aligns and arranges all shapes.
- Includes lots of high-quality shapes, examples and templates.
- Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text, and symbols are available for each diagram object.
- Easily visualize complex information with a wide range of diagrams. Make those diagrams even smarter and more useful by linking them to underlying data, which provides a more complete picture of the system or process.
- Works with MS Office well. It can be integrated with Microsoft Office application easily. The UI is MS Office-style like, it’s easy to learn and use. If you are familiar with MS Office, you are familiar with Edraw quickly.
- Generics graphic formats support and WYSIWYG printing.