A fire emergency evacuation plan (FEEP) is a graphical document which contains the location of safety equipment and emergency exit routes. A clear and accurate FEEP is necessarily needed in heavily populated buildings to guide and assist people during natural or man-made disasters, and to prevent from damage or injuries. It’s commonly used in schools, office buildings, factories, hospitals, airports, etc.
Usually you need to show the following elements in a Fire and Emergency Evacuation Plan:
- The basic layout of the building.
- Starting point.
- Location of safety equipment.
- Emergency exits.
- Escape routes with clear arrows.
After identifying the elements you need to include, the next step is to start drawing. At this time, it would be much more helpful and time-saving if you find the right tool. Edraw is an efficient and user-friendly vectorial drawing tool with extensive templates for different categories. In Edraw Max 7.7 version, we have added the Fire and Emergency template, where you can find all the relevant symbols and useful tools. In addition, well-designed examples are provided for guidance, so users will have a clear clue on how to work it out. To make it more specific, here we have listed out detailed features that make Edraw the best Fire Emergency Evacuation Plan Tool:
- It has embedded extensive corresponding symbols, including fire and emergency symbols, as well as dimensioning, wall, shell and structure symbols.
- Well-prepared examples are provided to give users more ideas and increase their efficiency.
- It is designed with a Microsoft-like interface, which enables users to quickly pick it up, and with no difficult commands to learn.
- A set of smart tools are provided for automatic formatting. You can easily arrange, rotate, group and align objects with these smart tools.
- It offers various customization options, using which you can adjust line width, line color, line style, font size, font style, text color, and much more.
- It’s easy to add photos, images and edit text fields to enrich the content of your diagram.
- You can easily print the file with only a few clicks, or export the file to different formats, including word, ppt, powerpoint, pdf, and many other graphic formats.